DID YOU KNOW?
Most people with high blood pressure need 2 or more medications to reach their blood pressure goal.
EXFORGE contains 2 of the #1 prescribed high blood pressure medicines of their classes: amlodipine, a calcium channel blocker (CCB), and valsartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). EXFORGE HCT adds a third medicine, a diuretic (water pill) called hydrochlorothiazide.
The 2 medicines in EXFORGE work together in different but complementary ways to relax blood vessels and effectively lower blood pressure. The diuretic in EXFORGE HCT helps remove excess water in the body, which can also help lower blood pressure.
THE POWER TO HELP YOU GET TO YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE GOAL
- In clinical studies, EXFORGE was proven to be more effective in lowering high blood pressure than either of its components alone.
- EXFORGE was proven to significantly lower high blood pressure in adults, regardless of age or gender.
- The blood pressure-lowering effects of EXFORGE have been studied in several clinical trials that included more than 5,000 patients with high blood pressure.
- The safety of EXFORGE has been evaluated in more than 2,600 patients with high blood pressure.
- EXFORGE is available in a variety of dosage combinations that can be adjusted to best fit your needs.
- EXFORGE HCT starts with the #1 most prescribed CCB/ARB single-pill combination product, and adds a third medicine, a diuretic (water pill) called hydrochlorothiazide. These 3 proven medicines work in different ways to significantly lower your blood pressure.
- EXFORGE HCT gives you 3 medicines in a single pill. One pill a day helps make your routine simple—and that can be important for a chronic condition like high blood pressure.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR TODAY TO SEE IF EXFORGE MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU
If you have made changes to your lifestyle and tried high blood pressure medications such as CCBs or ARBs, and your blood pressure numbers are still not where they should be, ask your doctor or health care professional today if EXFORGE may be right for you.