High blood pressure usually has no signs or symptoms. The only way to know for sure is to have your blood pressure checked regularly. If you think you may be at risk for high blood pressure, it is important that you get it checked and that you work with your doctor or health care professional to establish the most effective course of treatment and management.
Seeing the doctor is not always easy for some people. You may feel nervous, intimidated, or even embarrassed. But preparing for doctor visits in advance can help put your mind at ease. Make the most of your doctor visits with the Talking to Your Doctor Guide below.
A way to make the most of the visit to your doctor or health care professional is to bring with you a list of questions you want answered. A few questions that may be helpful are listed below.
- What should my blood pressure goal be?
- Are EXFORGE® tablets right for me?
Do you feel it can help get me to the goal we're setting?
- These are my current medications and nutritional supplements:
- Can I take EXFORGE with the other medications I just mentioned?
- What are the possible side effects with EXFORGE?
- Besides taking EXFORGE regularly, is there anything
else I can do to help reach my goal?
NEXT: Get on Track Program >>