EXFORGE & EXFORGE HCT
Most people need 2 or more medications to reach their blood pressure goal. EXFORGE contains 2 drugs in just one pill: amlodipine, a calcium channel blocker (CCB), and valsartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). EXFORGE HCT adds a third medicine, a diuretic (water pill), called hydrochlorothiazide.
(Not actual tablets.)
The 2 blood pressure medicines in EXFORGE work together in different but complementary ways to relax blood vessels and effectively lower blood pressure. The diuretic in EXFORGE HCT helps remove excess water in the body, which can also help lower blood pressure.
THE POWER TO HELP YOU GET TO YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE GOAL
- In clinical studies, EXFORGE was proven to be more effective in lowering high blood pressure than either of its components alone
- EXFORGE was proven to significantly lower high blood pressure in adults, regardless of age or gender
- The blood pressure–lowering effects of EXFORGE have been studied in several clinical trials that included more than 5000 patients with high blood pressure
- The safety of EXFORGE has been evaluated in more than 2600 patients with high blood pressure
- EXFORGE is available in a variety of dosage combinations that can be adjusted to best fit your needs
- EXFORGE HCT starts with a CCB/ARB single-pill combination product, and adds a third medicine, a diuretic (water pill) called hydrochlorothiazide. These 3 proven medicines work in different ways to significantly lower your blood pressure
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR TODAY TO SEE IF EXFORGE MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU
If you have been treated for hypertension and you still haven't achieved healthy blood pressure numbers, ask your doctor or health care professional today if EXFORGE may be right for you.